How to run a single test with Quarkus live reload

Viewed 217

Our test suite takes 5 minutes to run (mostly due to Kafka containers being setup before each test I presume).

When running mvn quarkus:dev and working on a test, I don't know how to re-run only a single test, the one I'm working on.

If my test is broken, and is the only one broken, then it is fine. But as soon as it turns green, quarkus will not run it again if I change the test code. If I am making big changes, quarkus will run all broken tests and I cannot clearly follow the result of the test I am working on.

I can use mvn verify to run a single test, but the compilation time and application startup times makes it too boring and breaks the mental flow.

How can I tell quarkus to run only some specific test while running?

0 Answers
Related