ACF is set up for post type on WooCommerce products. However, I am trying to add a custom column to WooCommerce orders list within Admin dashboard and add the products ACF field.
I have added the column to display after order_status, but I'm having problems getting the ACF field to display.
// ADD NEW COLUMN
add_filter( 'manage_edit-shop_order_columns', 'custom_shop_order_column', 20 );
function custom_shop_order_column($columns)
{
$reordered_columns = array();
foreach( $columns as $key => $column){
$reordered_columns[$key] = $column;
if( $key == 'order_status' ){
$reordered_columns['my-column'] = __( 'Location','theme_domain');
}
}
return $reordered_columns;
}
Here, adding ACF to new colum.
// ADD ACF FIELD TO COLUMN
add_action( 'manage_shop_order_posts_custom_column' , 'custom_orders_list_column_content', 20, 2 );
function custom_orders_list_column_content( $column, $post_id )
{
if ( 'Location' == $column_name ){
$product_id = method_exists( $product, 'get_id' ) ? $product->get_id() : $product->id;
echo get_field( 'location', $product_id );
}
return true;
}
Still learning and not sure how to do this, any advice?