Google Workspace Add-On Hide or Edit App Bar Card

Viewed 101

I developed an add-on for google workspace. I followed the official guide for sidebar development.

Searching in the developers.google.com portal and in the Google Figma UI StyleGuide provided for the documentation of the add-on, I can't find how to change or hide the Add on top bar (not Header Card).

As you can see from the first photo attached (my add-on) I have defined the "Card Header", but it still remains the "add-on" Header Bar"(ref) that I would like to change or remove, like those of Google (attached photo) or other add-ons on the store.

Someone knows to modify it or has a reference where he explains how to do it?

Thank you so much!

myAddOn OthersAddOn

1 Answers

Currently, the only customization that is available for the add-on header are the displayed name and the background color (fields name and layoutProperties in Common field, in your manifest).

enter image description here

Feature request:

If you'd like this functionality to be implemented, I'd suggest you to file a feature request on Issue Tracker, using this template.

Related