Github Build and Deploy Error: No uploaded artifact was found

Viewed 4595

I am trying to deploy a github.io blog but having an issue with build and deployment. I can build the files without any issue on local server, but when I try to publish it on github server by pushing it, it throws a build and deployment error saying:

Error: Error: No uploaded artifact was found!

img

Here's my git repo link for more info: https://github.com/dailyole/dailyole.github.io/runs/4677505925?check_suite_focus=true

I was able to publish the same files on github.io without an issue a few weeks ago, but it throws an error now.

5 Answers

solved it by change the theme of blog.

methed 1: change it in web by settings.

  1. On GitHub, navigate to your site's repository.
  2. Under your repository name, click Settings. settings
  3. In the "Code and automation" section of the sidebar, click "Pages",
  4. then, click "change theme" change theme
  5. select one theme, and click "select theme" select

methed 2: change in the file

vim  _config.yml

change the line

theme: jekyll-text-theme

to a new theme, like

theme: jekyll-theme-cayman

: sorry for I need at least 10 reputation to post images

Realized this issue occurs when there is an empty submodule in your GitHub repo. Removed the empty submodule and it's working now.

I also meet the question, and my git repo is: github-pages 223 | Error: File to import not found or unreadable: mixins/reset-filter. Then I see the path that have the problem, I found this file isn't uploaded. The folder contains too many files and I didn't check it again. May be you need to check if some files are not uploaded.

Related