How to disable certificate validation in stack?

Viewed 144

I am trying to set up CI on GitLab. It's only meant to verify the project can build, run and tests are passing. No artifacts are saved and the runner has timeout 1h, so I don't care about security of that runner at all.

2022-01-03 15:05:13.729850: [info] Cabal file info not found for regex-posix-0.96.0.0@sha256:bd870f983a21bb474bd96449736f011c599981ce70da808a21ec1a28292e5481,2861, updating
2022-01-03 15:05:13.729850: [info] Selected mirror https://hackage.haskell.org/
2022-01-03 15:05:13.729850: [info] Downloading root
2022-01-03 15:05:13.841192: [error] HttpExceptionRequest Request {
  host                 = "hackage.haskell.org"
  port                 = 443
  secure               = True
  requestHeaders       = [("Accept-Encoding",""),("User-Agent","Haskell pantry package")]
  path                 = "/root.json"
  queryString          = ""
  method               = "GET"
  proxy                = Nothing
  rawBody              = False
  redirectCount        = 10
  responseTimeout      = ResponseTimeoutDefault
  requestVersion       = HTTP/1.1
}
 (InternalException (HandshakeFailed (Error_Protocol ("certificate has unknown CA",True,UnknownCa))))

I tried this workaround https://stackoverflow.com/a/69611484/9160022, but that doesn't seem to help. Other answer is to run IE or update Windows, which I have no clue how or if I even can on GitLab (I am using the tag windows-1809, I wasn't able to find any list of supported versions/tags).

I was looking at stack build --help and docs, but found nothing. So, my question is: How to disable certificate validation in stack?

0 Answers
Related