How can I drag items "into" other items, like a file and folder with VueJs

Viewed 263

My project consists of VueJs 3 and vuedraggable.next.

So im trying to build a interface for managing questions that are organized into subjects an different topics. And moving and rearranging them separately seems to work. But im trying to figure out how I can move a question "into" another topic with drag and drop.

I found this 4 year old thread but without an accepted answer that I can work with. I have made this StackBlitz example to make it more understandable what im asking for.

I was thinking of adding my own, second layer, of draggable elements with the plain HTML drag and Drop API and somehow make the topics a "drop zone". With that approach I might grab the topic_id and subject_id, store that data, and remove the element from questions vue data list.

0 Answers
Related