I am making my first migration to .Net 6 with Visual Studio 2022. I am beginning with a .Net 5 dll project I did many months ago who compiles ok with Visual Studio 2019. I opened the same solution with Visual Studio 2022 and all I did is I switched the target from .Net 5 to .Net 6. I thought this will be this easy. I was wrong.
When I compiled, I had those errors :
NU1202 Package Microsoft.ProjectReunion.InteractiveExperiences 0.8.6 is not compatible with net6.0 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v6.0). Package Microsoft.ProjectReunion.InteractiveExperiences 0.8.6 does not support any target frameworks.
NU1202 Package Microsoft.ProjectReunion.InteractiveExperiences 0.8.6 is not compatible with net6.0 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v6.0) / win10-arm64. Package Microsoft.ProjectReunion.InteractiveExperiences 0.8.6 does not support any target frameworks. HessBay.Framework
NU1202 Package Microsoft.ProjectReunion.InteractiveExperiences 0.8.6 is not compatible with net6.0 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v6.0) / win10-x64. Package Microsoft.ProjectReunion.InteractiveExperiences 0.8.6 does not support any target frameworks.
NU1202 Package Microsoft.ProjectReunion.InteractiveExperiences 0.8.6 is not compatible with net6.0 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v6.0) / win10-x86. Package Microsoft.ProjectReunion.InteractiveExperiences 0.8.6 does not support any target frameworks.
As those are the latest versions, I created a new .net 6 library project to see what it uses. There was none... So, I removed these nugets.
I now have many errors who offers to insert a "using System.Windows.Media", but this does not insert nothing.
So, I manually added the suggested using instruction, but the error stays. Probably because I have no reference to PresentationCore but I find no way to add this reference and I am unable to find any Nuget who would replace it. I have a similar problem with IValueConverter.
I think the base of my problem is the fact I don't understand what implies .net 6 and this is probably my first issue of many many others to come. So, what I am asking is : Can you refer me to a guide who could help me understand what I need to do? All I find refer to ASP.NET Core 5 and talk about web changes.
