On Xamarin in Visual Studio 2022 I keep getting "There were deployment errors continue?" I'm on windows 11 and I'm using an android emulator

Viewed 788

The model emulator I'm using is a pixel 5 or android 11.0, I've tried downloading the intelx86 Emulator Accelerator (HAXM installer) and resetting visual studio, but nothing has worked, I even tried to create a new project but that didn't work either.

enter image description here

2 Answers

Restart ADB Server via Tools -> Android -> Restart ADB Server then it works. You need to restart ADB Server every time restart the debugger.

It is a bug in VS2022.

The problem is that the path to your project is too long or on that path you have accented chars like ã, ç or º or ª and maybe others. Try creating your project in your Visual Studio 2022 standard/default directory like C:\Users\YourName\source\repos Best Regards!

Related