I'm an intermediate git user, and I'm trying to set something like this up:
My friend and I have a repository on github, and he has git credentials, and I have my own git credentials, but we also have a remote server which we would like to pull changes onto.
Is there a specific way we set this up? Or do I just make another normal git account for the server?
Also, we have a develop and a master branch, I would like to have two separate directories which default to either of these branches.
Essentially, either of us should be able to log in, navigate to dev or master, and do "git pull" without having to log into our git account, and have it naturally understand that it has to pull from dev if we're in the dev folder, or master if we are in the master folder.
I appreciate the help!