I have done simulation for a topology of 3 nodes (Node-A, B, and C). Where Node-A is the source and Node-C is the sink, Node-B is the intermediate node between A and C. Now I want to calculate the end-to-end delay for the packets sent from source to sink. For this, I am parsing the trace.json generated after the simulation. However, in trace.json the threadID or the messageID generated for the datagram at the source(Node-A) is not the same when that datagram is forwarded at the intermediate node (Node-B). Thus, when I parse the events pertaining to the sink (Node-C) the threadID or the messageID matches with events pertaining to the intermediate node (Node-B) but not with the source (Node-A). So I want to know, how I can calculate end-to-end delay for the packets transmitted between source and sink. Please let me know, also let me know is there any other approach I can follow to calculate the same. please find the generated trace.json of the simulation here