How to get all UserNames/UUIDs Minecraft API

Viewed 125

I'm trying to make a program with a functionality similar to NameMC but I can't get all of the users of Minecraft.

NameMC is an Index of all of the Minecraft users, their name/skin histories among other things.

I've read all of the entries in Wiki.VG but it doesn't seem to contain and endpoint to get literally ALL of the users.

https://api.mojang.com/users/profiles/minecraft/ would logistically make sense but alas it doesn't exist.

To re-iterate; I do not want to get the data of a user in Minecraft, I want to get a list of all of the usernames in Minecraft.

So how can I get ALL of the Usernames || UUIDs of ALL of the users in Minecraft?

1 Answers

Mojang of course dont want to collect all data about their players at once and it would be a really big payload, so the other possibility is that you search individually for these players if you need them and cache the information on your database or redis.

Related