Im having trouble with concatting these pandas dataframes as I keep getting a error saying pandas.errors.InvalidIndexError: Reindexing only valid with uniquely valued Index objects I am also trying to make my code less clunky and run smoother. I was also wondering if there was a way to get multiple pages on one csv using python. Any help would be great.
import requests
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup
import pandas as pd
headers = {'user-agent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36'}
URL = "https://www.collincad.org/propertysearch?situs_street=Willowgate&situs_street_suffix" \
"=&isd%5B%5D=any&city%5B%5D=any&prop_type%5B%5D=R&prop_type%5B%5D=P&prop_type%5B%5D=MH&active%5B%5D=1&year=2021&sort=G&page_number=1"
t = URL + "&page_number="
URL2 = t + "2"
URL3 = t + "3"
s = requests.Session()
data = []
page = s.get(URL,headers=headers)
page2 = s.get(URL2, headers=headers)
page3 = s.get(URL3, headers=headers)
soup = BeautifulSoup(page.content, "lxml")
soup2 = BeautifulSoup(page2.content, "lxml")
soup3 = BeautifulSoup(page3.content, "lxml")
for row in soup.select('#propertysearchresults tr'):
data.append([c.get_text(' ',strip=True) for c in row.select('td')])
for row in soup2.select('#propertysearchresults tr'):
data.append([c.get_text(' ',strip=True) for c in row.select('td')])
for row in soup3.select('#propertysearchresults tr'):
data.append([c.get_text(' ',strip=True) for c in row.select('td')])
df1 = pd.DataFrame(data[1:], columns=data[0])
df2 = pd.DataFrame(data[2:], columns=data[1])
df3 = pd.DataFrame(data[3:], columns=data[2])
final = pd.concat([df1, df2, df3], axis=0)
final.to_csv('Street.csv', encoding='utf-8')