vitejs react override ant design less variables

Viewed 404

hope all good with you.

currently I am working on a new project configuration, I want to use vitejs, antdesign and tailwind , I am using Vite.js react template as I mentioned then I've installed ant design using this command npm install antd. Then I added these 3 lines in my app.jsx

+ import { DatePicker } from "antd";
+ import "antd/dist/antd.css";

function App() {
  return (
    <div className="App">
+       <DatePicker />
    </div>
  );
}

export default App;

and it worked properly, all I want to do now is to change the color theme less variables, I tried searching for modifyvars for vitejs but I failed, also I followed their docs but with vite i don't have webpack configuration file, it only worked with create-react-app template but not tailwind though. hope anyone can help and would i face any more problems if I installed tailwind after that.

0 Answers
Related