I am working to resolve why my Blazor App seems to eat memory until the application pool is forced to recycle due to 4 gigs of memory being used.
First, this is a default template memory usage snapshots. It's about what would be expected. I clicked around a bunch, opened and closed the page multiple times, and the memory usage is stable.
This is the Customer Service App. I start the app on the empty home page, then go to Page1. Then I take snap shot, and go back to the home page, then back to Page1. Each time I so this, the memory gets higher and higher.
This is what the object list looks like. It's not clear to me what the issue is. Is there cleanup I should be doing when the user navigates away from a page to ensure that the memory is cleaned up?
When this app is published to the network IIS machine, it eats up memory until the limit of 4 gigs is reached. This occurs with only 1 or two people using the app at a time. So there must be some sort of memory issue to be resolved. The app itself is running fine, it's just the memory issue I am trying to resolve.

