I want to draw snowman. I have the head done, but the eyes won't appear to me. should I use grid or flex ?
#e1 #e2 are the eyes and I put them with head circle in a container cnt-head.
body{
height: 100%;
width: 100%;
}
#container{
width: 400px;
height: 300px;
background: #dd6b4d;
}
.sman{
margin: auto;
}
#hat{
background: #0E1F2B;
width: 30px;
height: 12px;
}
#hat-white{
background: #FFFFFF;
width: 30px;
height: 8px;
}
#hat-long{
background: #0E1F2B;
width: 45px;
height: 4px;
}
#cnt-head{
height: 30px;
width: 45px;
overflow: hidden; /* This hide the div under another */
}
#head{
background: #FFFFFF;
position: relative;
width: 45px;
height: 45px;
border-radius: 50px;
top: -5px;
}
#e1{
height: 8px;
width: 8px;
border-radius: 50px;
background: #0E1F2B;
}
#e2{
height: 8px;
width: 8px;
border-radius: 50px;
background: #0E1F2B;
}
<html>
<body>
<div id="container">
<div id="hat" class="sman"></div>
<div id="hat-white" class="sman"></div>
<div id="hat" class="sman"></div>
<div id="hat-long" class="sman"></div>
<div id="cnt-head" class="sman">
<div id="head" class="sman"></div>
<div id="e1"></div>
<div id="e2"></div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>
Every answer will be good thanks, and is it possible to draw the whole snowman in 1 div? Or at least 3 divs for every body part?