How can I scale the black containers height from max-height of 550px to for example height of 400px by just changing browsers width. And together with the black container the box divs also should get smaller proportionally. I want it without the use of media queries.. I want it to change dynamically so you can see it resizing pixel by pixel. I don't want it to just jump from one height to another by reaching a media queries width.
.container-black {
height: 550px;
background-color: black;
display: flex;
justify-content: center;
align-items: center;
border-bottom: solid 8px grey;
}
.box1 {
display: flex;
justify-content: center;
align-items: center;
height: 70%;
width: 30%;
background-color: red;
}
<body>
<div class="container-black">
<div class="box1">
<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipisicing elit. Assumenda libero quidem minima tenetur delectus,
iusto hic perferendis repudiandae soluta maxime nemo facere rem vero officiis! Illo deserunt eum ullam
eligendi!</p>
</div>
<div class="box1">
<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipisicing elit. Assumenda libero quidem minima tenetur delectus,
iusto hic perferendis repudiandae soluta maxime nemo facere rem vero officiis! Illo deserunt eum ullam
eligendi!</p>
</div>
</div>
</body>