Docker container keeps auto-restarting, I cannot figure out how to stop it?

Viewed 540

I'm trying to do a clean install of home assistant on my docker, running on synology nas. The problem is I had loads of old containers lying around, half of them probably not doing anything. I managed to delete all of them, except one.

It's called "hassio_supervisor"; and I cannot delete it. It keeps auto-restarting constantly, straining the CPU.

I tried the "force stop" "delete" path, but it auto restarts so fast I cannot delete it. I tried deleting the files, but it still keeps on auto restaring. I tried SSH'ing and using "docker kill", "docker stop" etc, none of it stops it from restarting.

Each time it restarts, it gets a new ID. It restarts once per second or so.

how it looks on command line

1 Answers

Consider restarting docker daemon. If the issue persist, try to:

  • stop docker
  • run a rm -r /var/lib/docker/containers/<container-id>
  • start docker
Related