Just getting started with Common Lisp, Roswell and SBCL. I have completed the Initial Recommended Setup and am able to work with Lem IDE repl. Now I want to get going with a new project, but how to initialize a new project with Roswell? Basically I expect to find something similar to cargo new.
$ ros help new
No manual entry for ros-new
ros help shows possible sub-commands. The closest seems to be ros init, but it simply produces a script wrapper to exec the Lisp code from the command line.
commands:
run Run repl
install Install a given implementation or a system for roswell environment
update Update installed systems.
build Make executable from script.
use Change default implementation.
init Creates a new ros script, optionally based on a template.
fmt Indent lisp source.
list List Information
template Manage templates
delete Delete installed implementations
config Get and set options
version Show the roswell version information