Getting Saucelab error "There is no device that matches your criteria."

Viewed 340
2 Answers

This is because Sauce Labs Real Devices currently doesn’t support W3C capabilities. The plan is to release this end of January 2022.

For now please remove all ‘appium:’ prefixes and remove the ‘sauce:options’ and provide “valid” JSONWP options. This means that the ‘appiumVersion’ (which should be around 1.20) and the ‘build’ should be at the root level of your capabilities . Something like this

Update: The problem was the platformVersion: '11.0', there is no Android 11.0 version, only an Android 11 version, see also the screenshot. I've checked it on my machine and by changing the version from 11.0 to 11 it worked.

I must say the returned error is misleading, but on the other hand, it also tells the truth ;-)

enter image description here

I think I found out the issue. May be it was happening because I had a subscription for App live testing and not App automate. And thats why it was showing "There is no device". As I havent subscribed for the automated device.

@wswebcreation: Please confirm if this can be the issue.

Related