Cannot pass array of objects into child component using React/Typescript

Viewed 207

I would like to pass an array of objects from parent component to child component, but when I pass as props and declare interface on child component with expected types parent component gives error. How can I pass the data?

Here is the code to pass prop to a child called ConsultationCard

else if (check && st.length !== 0) {
   return <ConsultationCard itemData={items} />;
}

and parent component giving this error:

Type '({ id: number; title: string; client: string; due: string; count: number; amount: number; method: string[]; material: string[]; status: string; docs?: undefined; } | { id: number; title: string; client: string; ... 6 more ...; count?: undefined; })[]' is not assignable to type 'Data[]'

Child component has this type of interface and prop expectation:

interface Data {
  id: number;
  title: string;
  client: string;
  due: string;
  count: number;
  amount: number;
  method: string[];
  material: string[];
  status: string;
  docs?: number | undefined;
}
interface Props {
  itemData: Data[];
}
0 Answers
Related