Angular Material paginator hides the buttons and number of pages by the global background color

Viewed 209

enter image description here enter image description here

I implemented material paginator and the number of items per page and buttons(next and previous) are hided by the global backgroud color. I have attached 2 images and global background color of one of them is deactivated and can see the number of pages and buttons(next and previous).

I need to keep the background color and make visible the number of items per page and next and previous buttons.

I did read few releted articles and made few changes for example,

::ng-deep my-style-class {
   background-color: unset;
}

All of them were not worked.

Can you please give me a suggestion to make visible number of pages and next, previous buttons without disabing the global background color.

1 Answers

The reason why it's not working is that this code is expecting a class called mat-paginator and mat-icon-button.

::ng-deep .mat-paginator .mat-icon-button
{
  background-color: YourColor;
}
Related