I've been practicing code trying to make website with HTML and CSS, and I had an idea for a menu that you can scroll sideways. You've probably seen them, I have everything down but the href tags. Once you click on the letters, its supposed to jump to a certain "menuItem". click a, you go to b, b to c, c back to a. The problem is that it only works once, and after that, it stops jumping. So I can press a, it'll go to b, and then stop working when I press b to go to c. Please help, thanks.
.portfolioWrapper .portScroller {
overflow: auto;
white-space: nowrap;
height: 100%;
}
.portfolioWrapper .portScroller li.a {
width: 100%;
background-color: blue;
display: inline-block;
text-align: center;
}
.portfolioWrapper .portScroller li.b {
width: 100%;
background-color: red;
display: inline-block;
text-align: center;
}
.portfolioWrapper .portScroller li.c {
width: 100%;
background-color: green;
display: inline-block;
text-align: center;
}
li.a a.oneAnch {
text-align: right;
}
li.a a.twoAnch {
text-align: right;
}
li.a a.threeAnch {
text-align: right;
}
<div class="portfolioWrapper">
<a id="portAnchor"></a>
<div class="portScroller">
<li class="a"><a href="#prj2" class="one">a</a></li>
<a id="prj1" class="oneAnch"></a>
<li class="b"><a href="#prj3" class="two">b</a></li>
<a id="prj2" class="twoAnch"></a>
<li class="c"><a href="#prj1" class="three">c</a></li>
<a id="prj3" class="threeAnch"></a>
</div>
</div>