it's a continuation from this question. I am still learning my way around Shopware, I have pretty much the same file structure in my files.
I want add 3 fields to the product form in the admin, and so far I have created the table and the extra column on the product table (although not sure if I really need this). When I hardcode, it saves string into my new table, the entity seems to be read and when I search the repo I get the correct extension extension:
return this.extensionRepository.search(this.extensionCriteria)
.then((extension) => {
console.log(extension);
});
But I don't really understand how I can save the value and read it out as when I get the extension with a value, I can't place the value in the input field and when I save it doesn't as I get this error TypeError: e.getEntityName is not a function, which I guess is coming from the sw-inherit.wrapper/index.js file.
I would like to use the fields in the deliverability section of the product page in the admin. Basically replace 3 of the inputs with floats, as the shop will sell fabrics and this comes in metres like 0.2 metres.
So my twig template would look like this:
{% block sw_product_deliverability_form_min_purchase_field %}
<sw-inherit-wrapper
v-if="showModeSetting"
v-model="extension.customMinPurchase"
class="sw-product-deliverability__min-purchase"
:has-parent="!!parentProduct.id"
:inherited-value="extension.customMinPurchase"
>
<template #content="props">
<sw-field
type="number"
:map-inheritance="props"
number-type="float"
:min="0"
:error="productMinPurchaseError"
:label="$tc('sw-product.settingsForm.labelMinPurchase')"
:placeholder="$tc('sw-product.settingsForm.placeholderMinPurchase')"
:disabled="props.isInherited || !allowEdit"
:value="props.currentValue"
@change="props.updateCurrentValue"
/>
</template>
</sw-inherit-wrapper>
{% endblock %}
but I am confused, and I don't know what I am looking for or how to identify what I am missing. I would appreciate any suggestions or advice.
If I haven't been clear, sorry, as I seem to not really understand the problem properly and definitely not Vue nor Shopware proficient, but want to learn. Thanks