How to change Opencart 3.x default theme to support Bootstrap 5? There are 800+ line of codes in Checkout page. I need to develop this theme in Bootstrap 5. Or suggest any free theme to support Bootstrap 5.
Thanks in Advance
How to change Opencart 3.x default theme to support Bootstrap 5? There are 800+ line of codes in Checkout page. I need to develop this theme in Bootstrap 5. Or suggest any free theme to support Bootstrap 5.
Thanks in Advance
To change default theme to support BS5 - there is only one solution - to do it by rewrition the whole theme. It can takes from 2 to 5 wording days, depends on lyour skills level and knolage of BS3, 4, and 5.
Here you can read about migrations
https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/migration/
https://getbootstrap.com/docs/5.0/migration/
Also there is a demo site I made, OpenCard 3 default theme but using BS5, and meny other modern libraries. https://fs3.focus.style/