How can I remove inventorydetail from Sales Order Line Item in Suitescript?

Viewed 366

We allocation inventory detail at the sales order stage, committing stock as early as possible. If we close a line item or sales order, the quantity of stock remains on the item and associated inventory detail unless we void the whole order.

How do I automate the removal of the inventory detail of the single line?

I have tried reducing the quantity's to 0 on both the sales order line item and inventory detail, which raises errors on both counts. I have also tried removing the lines on the associated inventory detail which also raises an error.

I'm sure there is something simple I'm missing.

Thanks in advance.

1 Answers

For each line you close set the 'commitinventory' to '3' for Do Not Commit. not sure if that's a universal value for all Netsuite accounts but in one account I worked on the mapping was:

1 Commit Avail; 2 Commit Complete; 3 Do Not Commit
Related