I need to render an html code I receive from an API.
In Rails 6 : I was doing this in my controller, and it was working fine. I called the webservice I received the response, and I was redirected to the code generated by the render. Fine !
class GatewayController < ApplicationController
def new
init_gateway_call
end
def create
call_gateway
render_gateway_response
end
private
...
def render_gateway_response
render(html: @gateway_response.message.html_safe)
end
end
new.html.erb :
<%= form_with url: gateway_path, local: true do |f| %>
...
<% end %>
And no : create.html.erb
** Rails 7 **
I call the webservice. I get the answer but my page idle and I get this error.
Error: Form responses must redirect to another location at FormSubmission.requestSucceededWithResponse (application-0f0c10fb8f5683e32fc53a93a8a323c328de61682ca16fb65a6a2b8a3ba5d087.js:1614) at FetchRequest.receive (application-0f0c10fb8f5683e32fc53a93a8a323c328de61682ca16fb65a6a2b8a3ba5d087.js:1390) at FetchRequest.perform (application-0f0c10fb8f5683e32fc53a93a8a323c328de61682ca16fb65a6a2b8a3ba5d087.js:1374)
So far, I tried:
# GatewayController
respond_to :create, format: :html, gateway_response: @gateway_response.message.html_safe
<%= gateway_response %>
Without success ... Do you have any idea? Otherwise it is going to be a long weekend ^^