Every time I update VS 2022, I get a notification that ML.Net Model builder needs an update... However its the same version that keeps getting re-updated.
It appears that with every VS 2022 I have to udpate this extension to the same version over and over again. This screenshot is one I took two days ago on the 14th (vs 2022 17.0.3) and today I did the VS 2022 17.0.4 update and low and behold I now have to update ML.Net and its the same version changes as it was 2 days ago and earlier....
Is this a weird bug with VS 2022?
12/20/2021 This happened again... the PKGDEF extension required an update and during that update ML.NET was downgraded again and so required another ML.NET update back to the 16.7.6.2152701 version. This is really getting annoying...
12/22/2021 This happened again... the PKGDEF extension required an update and during that update ML.NET was downgraded again and so required another ML.NET update back to the 16.7.6.2152701 version.
Thoughts?

