Where is default animation present in android?

Viewed 105

I want to know where is default animation available in android?

When I click the application icon, there is transition animation. Let me know where the transition animation is available?

I checked in frameworks/base/core/res/res/anim but still I couldn't figure out which class default animation been added.

  1. When I open application for second or third time, transition comes from bottom to top. I need to modify with no animation. So let me know where those default animations are available?
1 Answers

I think you are looking for these animations : (Default activityOpenEnterAnimation)

You can override it in your themes.xml file

Animation.Activity

Try this for Alpha animations in your launcher activity :

LinearLayout layout = (LinearLayout) findViewById(R.id.idLayout); // Your layout
AlphaAnimation animation = new AlphaAnimation(0.0f , 1.0f ) ;
animation.setFillAfter(true);
animation.setDuration(1200);
//apply the animation ( fade In ) to your Layout
layout.startAnimation(animation);
Related