I got a problem with my processing Code. I made a grid witch is filled with some SVG's at an random position. With PNG's and the PImage it work's fine but I want to do it with SVG to change the Stroke Color, Weight and Size of the Icons.
After I wrote the Code into the Shape to get it work with SVG's I wanted to place an disableStyle() to change the values but I get the error "Cannot invoke disableStyle() on the array type PShape[]".
Anyone a suggestion what the Problem is?
Hope for some good answers. Thank you!
int countHorizontal = 12;
int countVertical = 6;
int seed = 0;
PShape[] Icon = new PShape[8];
void setup() {
size(1600, 800);
noLoop();
randomSeed(seed);
Icon[0] = loadShape("SVGIcons/Icon_1.svg"); Icon[1] = loadShape("SVGIcons/Icon_2.svg");
Icon[2] = loadShape("SVGIcons/Icon_3.svg"); Icon[3] = loadShape("SVGIcons/Icon_4.svg");
Icon[4] = loadShape("SVGIcons/Icon_5.svg"); Icon[5] = loadShape("SVGIcons/Icon_6.svg");
Icon[6] = loadShape("SVGIcons/Icon_7.svg"); Icon[7] = loadShape("SVGIcons/Icon_8.svg");
}
void draw() {
background(#eeeeee);
Icon.disableStyle();
strokeWeight(2);
color(#000000);
for (int i = 0; i < countHorizontal; i = i + 1) {
for (int j = 0; j < countVertical; j = j + 1) {
float w = float(width) / countHorizontal;
float h = float(height) / countVertical;
float x = w * i;
float y = h * j;
shape(Icon[(int)random(Icon.length)], x, y, 100, 100);
}
}
}
void keyReleased() {
if (keyCode == LEFT) {
seed = seed - 1;
}
if (keyCode == RIGHT) {
seed = seed + 1;
}
randomSeed(seed);
redraw();
println(seed);
//saveFrame("export/animation_####.png");
}