I got this aggregate function working in Django ORM, it counts some values and percents from the big queryset and returns the resulting dictionary.
queryset = Game.objects.prefetch_related(
"timestamp",
"fighters",
"score",
"coefs",
"rounds",
"rounds_view",
"rounds_view_f",
"finishes",
"rounds_time",
"round_time",
"time_coef",
"totals",
).all()
values = queryset.aggregate(
first_win_cnt=Count("score", filter=Q(score__first_score=5)),
min_time_avg=Avg("round_time__min_time"),
# and so on
) # -> dict
I'm trying to achieve the same using SQLAlchemy and this is my tries so far:
q = (
db.query(
models.Game,
func.count(models.Score.first_score)
.filter(models.Score.first_score == 5)
.label("first_win_cnt"),
)
.join(models.Game.fighters)
.filter_by(**fighter_options)
.join(models.Game.timestamp)
.join(
models.Game.coefs,
models.Game.rounds,
models.Game.rounds_view,
models.Game.rounds_view_f,
models.Game.finishes,
models.Game.score,
models.Game.rounds_time,
models.Game.round_time,
models.Game.time_coef,
models.Game.totals,
)
.options(
contains_eager(models.Game.fighters),
contains_eager(models.Game.timestamp),
contains_eager(models.Game.coefs),
contains_eager(models.Game.rounds),
contains_eager(models.Game.rounds_view),
contains_eager(models.Game.rounds_view_f),
contains_eager(models.Game.finishes),
contains_eager(models.Game.score),
contains_eager(models.Game.rounds_time),
contains_eager(models.Game.round_time),
contains_eager(models.Game.time_coef),
contains_eager(models.Game.totals),
)
.all()
)
And it gives me an error:
sqlalchemy.exc.ProgrammingError: (psycopg2.errors.GroupingError) column "stats_fighters.id" must appear in the GROUP BY clause or be used in an aggregate function LINE 1: SELECT stats_fighters.id AS stats_fighters_id, stats_fighter...
I don't really understand why there should be stats_fighters.id in the group by, and why do I need to use group by. Please help.
This is the SQL which generates Django ORM:
SELECT
AVG("stats_roundtime"."min_time") AS "min_time_avg",
COUNT("stats_score"."id") FILTER (
WHERE "stats_score"."first_score" = 5) AS "first_win_cnt"
FROM "stats_game" LEFT OUTER JOIN "stats_roundtime" ON ("stats_game"."id" = "stats_roundtime"."game_id")
LEFT OUTER JOIN "stats_score" ON ("stats_game"."id" = "stats_score"."game_id")