How to implement Teachable Machine RTD inside React Native?

Viewed 226

I am looking for a way to integrate a tensorflow.js model into my react-native application which is built using EXPO.
The model needs to **be able to access the camera** to **detect real-time** sign-language letters.

My current solution:
Train a model via Google's Teachable Machine platform and use their code.
The platform supplies a Web script that I uploaded to the cloud.
You can see the website here
Using the 'react-native-webview' I was able to present the site inside my app.

<WebView source={{uri: 'https://whatever.tiiny.site/'}}  style={{ marginTop: 20 }} />


However, it feels like cheating and doesn't look very good.
I also built my own React.js project with the sign-language model, and tried to convert it to react-native. It failed as well.

I know react-native released a tflite-react-native, tensorflowjs-react-native packages and I have read time and again their documentation but I wasn't able to convert it to my needs.

BTW:
I also found this project:
https://github.com/expo/examples/tree/master/with-tfjs-camera
which is very close to what I need, but they are using '@tensorflow-models/mobilenet' and I need to use my own tensorflow model.

Relevant\similar posts:
how to use teachable machine model in react native expo

0 Answers
Related