MSSQL 2019 Installation Problem How to solve Microsoft OLE DB Driver for SQL Server

Viewed 1829

While trying to install MSSQL 2019 ON Windows-10 I got a problem.

I was almost done with the installation when this pops up:

oleodbc-error

If I skip it, I won't be able to access the MSSQL Server..

How do I resolve this?

Thanks

3 Answers

Try to download and install package Microsoft OLE DB Driver for SQL Server from microsoft docs. It resolved this issue for me.

First of all, I would like to ask whether you have restarted after following the prompts? Is there anything different? If there is still an error, please go to the control panel -> uninstall program page to see if there is Microsoft OLE DB Driver for SQL Server If it exists, please uninstall it and restart your machine. Then reinstall sql server. If the installation still fails, please see this document and manually install the Microsoft OLE DB Driver for SQL Server then install sql server. Hope you can succeed, if you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Related