TYPO3 - One backend layout and one template for multiple pages

Viewed 81

I'm relatively new to TYPO3. But im sure thats basic stuff what im asking here!

So i have a Page named "Services" with some Subpages like "Service 1, Service 2" etc.

For every Subpage I made its own template and its own backend layout:

Service 1 => /Templates/Service_1.html => /BackenLayouts/service_1.tsconfig
Service 2 => /Templates/Service_2.html => /BackenLayouts/service_2.tsconfig

I need a template for every backend layout, otherwise Ii get an error that TYPO3 doesn't find the right template in the template folder.

But that feels like it's not really the right way to do it and it's really time consuming.

How can I use the same template for multiple pages, because the only things changing is the content but not the structure/design.

I hope someone can assist me here or put me in the right direction.

0 Answers
Related