SSRS Tablix Repeating Headers Not Working

Viewed 64

This question has been asked many times but I have done everything to get Repeating Row Headers for more than one group. What I have done already was the following:

  1. In the Row Groups, I clicked on the down arrow next to Column Groups and switched to Advanced Mode

  2. In the static row for the first Group (TechnicianLogName), I set the following properties: KeepWithGroup = After and RepeatOnNewPage = True and FixedData = True and it is working as expected. enter image description here

  3. In the first static row for the second group(Task Date), I did the same steps as in step 2, set the field values to KeepWithGroup = After and RepeatOnNewPage = True but the Date row is not repeating on the necessary continuous pages. enter image description here

What else am I missing?

0 Answers
Related