I'm working on standing up a Playwright testing framework around our front-end PHP application to prototype automated testing for our team. Our authentication is managed by Azure Active Directory with 2FA as well as Conditional Access for our devices. The problem I'm encountering is the conditional access not liking the pseudo-incognito Chromium browser used by Playwright. Below is the message I get while attempting my login in the Edge InPrivate window (same error message as Chromium):
I've gone through the authentication section on Playwright's documentation as well as searching, but I'm not having any luck with getting past the conditional access issue. The failing TypeScript code I'm currently running is:
import test from "@playwright/test";
const { chromium } = require('playwright');
test('Log into Application', async () => {
const userDataDir = '\UserData';
const context = await chromium.launchPersistentContext(userDataDir, { headless: false });
const page = await context.newPage();
await page.goto('https://MyApplication.com');
await page.pause();
})
Any help would be deeply appreciated.
