Can I us AWS SSO as an external IdP in Cognito

Viewed 199

I actually have done this before but can't figure out the settings I used ) :

Basically I want to setup AWS SSO as an external IdP for Cognito. I've done this before via SAML but I can't remember what values I used for the Application settings in the AWS SSO part, I thought it was:

  • Application ACS URL: https://{full custom domain}/saml2/idpresponse
  • Application SAML audience {cognito userpool id}

But that's not working.

1 Answers

If you go through the Cognito Flow it tells you all the required urls you'll need. These urls are specific your account/user pool. The flow is:

Add Identity Provider enter image description here

Then select SAML, and enter the values in the first screen: enter image description here

After that you'll be led down what the values you'll need for the AWS SSO application side.

Related