How to compile whole Typescript project to Executable

Viewed 1750

I got this typescript project that includes multiple folders and config file that are linked to each other. It’s basically a larger script. What it the best way to compile it to executable?

Main points:

• Multiple Typescript files linked to each other • Node modules

• Some Typescript files are using FS to read from config files

• Config files needs to stay accessible so the user can edit them

• SCV file is the output of the script

All these functionalities need to be working after compilation to executable. I already tried using Nexe and Verse’s Pkg but I encounter limitations in both cases.

Thank you for your help in advance.

1 Answers

It`s unusual to create a binary executable of a typescript/javascript project.

I found Deno a runtime for typescript/javascript to create single executable using Rust.

Related