Remove the Network Connections instrument and try again | Activity monitoring service not available on this device | XCODE 13 | IOS

Viewed 182

- I'm using XCODE on version 13.

- Application built on IONIC

- Application emulated on an IOS 15 emulator

  • ================================== ======== ================ +

- What are the errors?

When trying to evaluate application processes in "Activity Monitor " I get the error: "Activity monitoring service not available on this device."

When trying to evaluate network interactions on "Network" I get the error: "Remove the instrument from network connections and try again."

- What I need?

I need to monitor how network interactions from an emulated app on an IOS in version 15.

- How do I want to do this?

I want to use Network for Instruments of the **Developer Tool **.

- What am I doing?

1 - I build the IONIC project

2 - I open the project using XCODE in version 13.

[Image of the project opened in XCODE] 1

3 - Emulate the application

[Image of the emulated app] 2

3 - I open the Instruments. (Xcode ->** Open Developer Tool** -> Instruments)

[Image of the process of opening Instruments] 3

4 - Select Network and click on Choose

[Image of the process of opening the Network] 4

5 - I see error "Remove the instrument from network connections and try again."

[Image of the error when trying to open view a network interaction] 5

- Final questions

What do I do to make the emulator active to visualize the network interactions and processes?

Why do I have these errors and how do I fix them?

0 Answers
Related