VS Code. Run several tests that located in different folders

Viewed 366

I don't understand how to organize my test files in my project with VS Code.

I have some .ipynb files in root from which I run some libs. Currently, I have only one package (lib1) with modules with test for each of them. But If I want to use another package (lib2) from my root where I want to locate my other tests. So, how can I use python unittest in VS code to run several test files in different folders?

In another similar topic was mentioned that launch.json may be used but I can't figure out how to define it. How to run separate test for each of the folders in VSCode?

My current launch.json file has such a structure:

{
    "python.testing.unittestArgs": [
        "-v",
        "-s",
        ".",
        "-p",
        "*_test.py",
        "-t"
    ],
    "python.testing.pytestEnabled": false,
    "python.testing.unittestEnabled": true,
    "jupyter.jupyterServerType": "local" 
}

And there is no any way to add additional python.testing.unittestArgs options.

Could anyone give me advice on how to organize the custom libraries and their tests in VS Code?

0 Answers
Related