App crashes on tesflight only with "SyscallError: setpriority No such process" error

Viewed 174

I have this issue where our application runs fine in Xcode, runs fine in the simulator but crashes when you install the app via TestFlight on an iphone 6 only.

If i download the app via testflight on my test iphone 11 (ios15.1) then it works fine; if i plug in the iphone 6(ios 12.5.4) into my Mac and install the app via Xcode that way it also works fine.

The issue only seems to appear when i install the app via testflight on the iphone 6.

When you run the app the splash screen appears and then the app closes right away

I have then used xcode -> window -> devices -> Console to view the error:

Our app is called snow

Snow is the name of our app is called Snow and it appears to throw the error:

[Snow:503] SyscallError: setpriority(PRIO_DARWIN_ROLE, 503, 3): No such process

Does anyone know what this means or what the issue could be?

I appreciate there is not much information,but i am finding it tough to diagnose

0 Answers
Related