I'm trying to create new post with new_post_addin().
then I got:
> Listening on [http://127.0.0.1:6651](http://127.0.0.1:6651/)
Warning in file(con, "r") :
cannot open file 'Content "C:\\Users\\82103\\Desktop\\ssangblog\\content\\post\\2021-12-14-1234\\index.md"/index.md': Invalid argument
Warning: Error in file: cannot open the connection
> 9: shiny::runApp
> 8: shiny::runGadget
> 7: eval
> 6: eval
> 5: sys.source
> 2: source_addin
> 1: blogdown:::new_post_addin
>
First, there's something strange in file directory :
'Content "C:\\Users\\82103\\Desktop\\ssangblog\\content\\post\\2021-12-14-234\\index.md"/index.md'
I have no idea why there's 'double backslash' and two 'index.md' with 'Content "~" '. I just think there must have been an error in the code handling the file directory.
Second, The only file created in the content folder is index.md where the tags I entered are not properly entered. I also created R markdown, why is it '.md'... index.md
It may be a problem that derives from the first.
To solve my problem, I refered the following url.
https://www.py4u.net/discuss/896387
https://d.cosx.org/d/422702-blogdownnew-post-addin
I couldn't find a fundamental solution, and the only answer was to fix it through an update.
I referred to the following url to check where the error occurred with traceback.
news debugging blogdown https://github.com/rstudio/blogdown/blob/main/NEWS.md
to look at the new_post_addin, source_addin https://github.com/rstudio/blogdown/blob/a555322e2ca1ec66ac37dd706720180284760210/R/addin.R
new_post.R https://github.com/rstudio/blogdown/blame/main/inst/scripts/new_post.R
As a result of reviewing them, I realized that it was beyond my ability.