I have this CSV input:
Username,"Certification ID number","Certification Name","Date completed","Date due"
nlxxxxxx,NLaaa,"NL - Test certificaat",1/12/2021,"15/12/2022, 07:55"
nlyyyyyy,CPbbb-cert,"Test Law certificaat",1/12/2021,"30/11/2023, 09:10"
I get from BizTalk Test Mapper the following error:
error btm1041: Native Parsing Error: Unmatched wrap character " The current definition being parsed is Certificate. The stream offset where the error occured is 153. The line number where the error occured is 2. The column where the error occured is 68.
I assume the error comes from the Date due field. I setted this field with wrap character property (see XSD below).
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16" ?>
<xs:schema xmlns="http://Securitas.ESB.HR.LMSToAfas_ManageCertificate.Schemas.LMSCertificate" xmlns:b="http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003" targetNamespace="http://Securitas.ESB.HR.LMSToAfas_ManageCertificate.Schemas.LMSCertificate" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<schemaEditorExtension:schemaInfo namespaceAlias="b" extensionClass="Microsoft.BizTalk.FlatFileExtension.FlatFileExtension" standardName="Flat File" xmlns:schemaEditorExtension="http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003/SchemaEditorExtensions" />
<b:schemaInfo standard="Flat File" codepage="65001" default_pad_char="" pad_char_type="char" count_positions_by_byte="false" parser_optimization="speed" lookahead_depth="3" suppress_empty_nodes="false" generate_empty_nodes="true" allow_early_termination="false" early_terminate_optional_fields="false" allow_message_breakup_of_infix_root="false" compile_parse_tables="false" root_reference="LMSCertificate" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
<xs:element name="LMSCertificate">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:recordInfo structure="delimited" child_delimiter_type="hex" child_delimiter="0xA" child_order="postfix" sequence_number="1" preserve_delimiter_for_empty_data="true" suppress_trailing_delimiters="false" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
<xs:complexType>
<xs:sequence>
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<groupInfo sequence_number="0" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
<xs:element name="Header">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:recordInfo structure="delimited" child_delimiter_type="char" child_delimiter="," child_order="infix" sequence_number="1" preserve_delimiter_for_empty_data="true" suppress_trailing_delimiters="false" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
<xs:complexType>
<xs:sequence>
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<groupInfo sequence_number="0" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
<xs:element name="Username" type="xs:string">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:fieldInfo justification="left" sequence_number="1" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
</xs:element>
<xs:element name="CertificationID" type="xs:string">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:fieldInfo justification="left" sequence_number="2" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
</xs:element>
<xs:element name="CertificationName" type="xs:string">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:fieldInfo justification="left" sequence_number="3" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
</xs:element>
<xs:element name="DateCompleted" type="xs:string">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:fieldInfo justification="left" sequence_number="4" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
</xs:element>
<xs:element name="DateDue" type="xs:string">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:fieldInfo justification="left" sequence_number="5" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
</xs:element>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
<xs:element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="Certificate">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:recordInfo structure="delimited" child_delimiter_type="char" child_delimiter="," child_order="infix" sequence_number="2" preserve_delimiter_for_empty_data="true" suppress_trailing_delimiters="false" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
<xs:complexType>
<xs:sequence>
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<groupInfo sequence_number="0" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
<xs:element name="Username" type="xs:string">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:fieldInfo justification="left" sequence_number="1" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
</xs:element>
<xs:element name="CertificationID" type="xs:string">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:fieldInfo justification="left" sequence_number="2" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
</xs:element>
<xs:element name="CertificationName" type="xs:string">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:fieldInfo justification="left" sequence_number="3" wrap_char_type="char" wrap_char=""" pad_char_type="hex" pad_char="0x20" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
</xs:element>
<xs:element name="DateCompleted" type="xs:date">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:fieldInfo justification="left" sequence_number="4" pad_char_type="hex" pad_char="0x20" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
</xs:element>
<xs:element name="DateDue" type="xs:dateTime">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:fieldInfo justification="left" sequence_number="5" wrap_char_type="char" wrap_char=""" pad_char_type="none" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
</xs:element>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:schema>
I can't figure out where I am wrong