I have a new problem and new question :) I want to save data in table but Oracle can't do this. He give error ora-01403 no data found. In code below I can't find then is this error. Thanks for helping.
DECLARE
CURSOR c_data IS
SELECT
ROWID, td.*
FROM cols td
WHERE td.col1 IS NOT NULL AND td.col2 IS NOT NULL AND td.col3 IS NOT NULL AND td.col4 IS NOT NULL AND td.col5 IS NOT NULL AND td.col6 IS NOT NULL
AND td.col7 IS NOT NULL OR td.col8 IS NOT NULL OR td.col9 IS NOT NULL OR td.col10 IS NOT NULL;
c_id NUMBER;
r_number NUMBER;
editor NUMBER;
intendant NUMBER;
supersu NUMBER;
BEGIN
FOR i IN c_data LOOP
c_id := 0;
r_number := 0;
r_number := random_number();
c_id := fn_name(i.col5);
in next section I want to insert data in table
INSERT INTO obj.tb@link_name (
first,
ip,
cuname,
data1,
tp,
lastest,
middle,
date3,
date2,
date
) VALUES (
i.col1,
i.col8 || i.col9,
c_id,
to_date(sysdate, 'MM/DD/YYYY'),
CASE
WHEN i.col8 IS NOT NULL THEN
(
SELECT tp
FROM vtp
WHERE tp = 10
)
ELSE
(
SELECT tp
FROM vtp
WHERE tp = 20
)
END,
i.col3,
i.col2,
to_date(i.col4, 'MM/DD/YYYY'),
to_date(i.col6, 'MM/DD/YYYY'),
to_date(i.col7, 'MM/DD/YYYY')
);
COMMIT;
in next section I find some value
SELECT DISTINCT ( ed ) NTO editor
FROM dt_table_2
WHERE upper(first) LIKE upper(i.col1) AND upper(last) LIKE upper(i.col3) AND upper(middle) LIKE upper(i.col2) AND ROWNUM = 1;
SELECT DISTINCT ( numberVar ) INTO intendant
FROM dt_table_1
WHERE numberVar = :p13_apex_item AND ROWNUM = 1;
in next section I want to insert data in table
INSERT INTO obj.tb2@link_name (
nb_val,
nb_val2
) VALUES (
1,
editor
);
COMMIT;
SELECT DISTINCT ( st ) INTO supersu
FROM obj.tbd12@link_name
WHERE ed = editor AND ROWNUM = 1;
INSERT INTO obj.tdb3@link_name (
data1,
solus,
snumber,
ter,
sd,
ad,
dd,
ed,
ssd,
data2,
id
) VALUES (
to_date(sysdate, 'MM/DD/YYYY'),
intendant,
r_number,
to_date(sysdate + 5, 'MM/DD/YYYY'),
1,
1,
1,
editor,
supersu,
to_date(sysdate, 'MM/DD/YYYY'),
intendant
);
COMMIT;
END LOOP;
END;