TFS - Get Latest Caused Folders On Source Control Tree To Be Deleted

Viewed 18

First time poster, so go easy! I did a get latest from a project from a TFS server to an already mapped folder so that I had the latest code, however, the behavior was not what I expected. The folders and contents of the sub folders on the server tree were deleted. I was able to view the deleted files going through the tools -> option menu, and it appears that the project structure was changed a bit. The folders had a red x, and the latest change column has 'deleted'. Is this normal behavior for pulling projects were the folder structure has changed? It seems rather odd to me. I thought that any new files or folders would be downloaded to my local folder.

Hopefully I have provides enough information on this to get some sort of answer so that it doesn't happen again.

Thank you!

0 Answers
Related