I know already how to do that only one time. But I want that when the user clicks on it again then the animation starts over or starts again.
I have thiese:
function animation() {
document.getElementById('ExampleButton').className = 'Animation';
}
.ExampleButtonCSS {
position: fixed;
bottom: 113px;
background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
color: #cfcfcf;
width: 100%;
padding-left: 20px;
}
#ExampleButton {
cursor: pointer;
font-size: 15px;
outline-color: #000;
outline-style: auto;
outline-width: 2px;
padding: 5px;
border: none;
background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.25);
color: #cfcfcf;
opacity: 0;
}
.Animation {
opacity: 0;
animation: inactivity 5s ease normal;
}
@keyframes inactivity {
from {
opacity: 0;
}
10% {
opacity: 1;
}
90% {
opacity: 1;
}
to {
opacity: 0;
}
}
<div class="ExampleButtonCSS">
<button id="ExampleButton" onclick="animation()">Fade in and Out</button>
</div>
So, how can I do that if I click on it the it starts over if it is already animating or starts again if its already over anytime