I have built a machine learning model using Catboost classifier to predict the categoryname of my result as per below screenshot1. However, if I get an unknown as input or any input with which the model has not been trained with, then I need to return it as null.
My idea to approach this is was based on the Probability of confidence score as per below scrrenshot2 (Expected Output). For known input the model would have high probability score and for any unknown unseen input the model would have low confidence score.
How can I achieve this and add probability column to my predicted results as per below screenshot2 (Expected Output)?
Code I am working with
pred = pipe_model_.predict(df_unseen)
predict_proba = pipe_model_.predict_proba(df_unseen)
# Get predicted RawFormulaVal
preds_raw = pipe_model_.predict(df_unseen,
prediction_type='RawFormulaVal')
Output of above code on Predict_proba is below

Sample Input Trained Dataframe (Screenshot 1)
Expected Predicted Output is as below (Screenshot 2) and yellow highlighted is the one which the model has never seen before or trained with so the probability is low and I can write a if condition to omit that as per my requirement

