This app is blocked message when using gActions CLI

Viewed 869

I downloaded gActions CLI on windows x64 bit machine. after issuing the login command and pasting the the browser link i get the below error: This app is blocked This app tried to access sensitive info in your Google Account. To keep your account safe, Google blocked this access.

4 Answers

Was having the same issue when I downloaded the gactions script manually from this page.

I was able to resolve the issue when I instead downloaded the utility from npm:

npm i -g @assistant/gactions

Solution for Mac/Linux system, not verified on Windows.
You have to provide proper permissions while running the command.

Example : - sudo gactions login

This worked for me too, but only after I deleted the gactions.exe file I had earlier downloaded (and had set a path environment variable for).

This worked for me

gactions login --actions-builder-only

I installed on an M1 Mac using brew install gactions

Related