I am really close to the solution but I still don not get it. I want to start a new React Native project and use Firebase as a database and image storage.
The steps I took:
- I installed React Native
- I did "npm install@react-native-firebase/app"
- I created a new project "expo init react-native-firebase"
- I created a new FireBase project, then I started my project with Metro Bundler.
And after that it is unclear that how can achieve that my folder struckture looks like this with all the firebase sdk's in it:
My folder structure is missing all the dependencies for Firebase, like the android and ios folders etc.. I tried to cd into my project in the terminal, then ran "yarn add firebase", but that did not work. I can see the necessary files are in "C:/MyReactNativeProject/node_modules/@react-native-firebase/app/".
Currently my project looks like this:
What am i missing? :/

