i have a doubt. There is an efficient way to sum all neighbors of a numpy matrix without using several conditions?
This is an example:
array([[5, 4, 8, 3, 1, 4, 3, 2, 2, 3],
[2, 7, 4, 5, 8, 5, 4, 7, 1, 1],
[5, 2, 6, 4, 5, 5, 6, 1, 7, 3],
[6, 1, 4, 1, 3, 3, 6, 1, 4, 6],
[6, 3, 5, 7, 3, 8, 5, 4, 7, 8],
[4, 1, 6, 7, 5, 2, 4, 6, 4, 5],
[2, 1, 7, 6, 8, 4, 1, 7, 2, 1],
[6, 8, 8, 2, 8, 8, 1, 1, 3, 4],
[4, 8, 4, 6, 8, 4, 8, 5, 5, 4],
[5, 2, 8, 3, 7, 5, 1, 5, 2, 6]])
When I run m[0][-1] it returns me 3 and not an error, so if I want to add 1 to all neighbors of a value I need to use a lot of conditions because I can't just use m[0][-1] because in this case and in the other cases of the corners it returns me just a " False neighbor"