how do I send the ouput from azure ml model to eventhub?

Viewed 51

Hi I'm new to Azure ML and have little knowledge of it. I've built a azure ml model using automl package and generated some outputs to be sent to the eventhub.

Our data flow would be azure ml -> eventhub -> adls -> sql dw... I've registered the model but not sure how to deploy it. I looked up some documents and it's all about having webservice as the endpoint.

Any help would be appreciated..

1 Answers

Here is link to the Azure Machine Learning endpoints (preview) to streamline model deployments for both real-time and batch inference deployments.

We usually recommend to use Stream Analytics to get fully managed streaming processing. In addition to send data to SQL for the heatmap, Azure Stream Analytics can work with PBI streaming datasets. ASA is also a good choice for low latency (second or less) and complex queries.

Sample Repo:https://github.com/JackXueIndiana/Azure-Stream-Analysis-AML-WS-Call

Related